Account Executive / Graduate, int'l media
Location: Greater London, UK
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Permanent / Full-time / Start ASAP
Who you are…
We are looking for a smart, ambitious account executive / graduate with a strong sense of curiosity to support some of the world's largest advertisers in making informed decisions. You will work independently and enjoy the challenge of pushing your own boundaries. You will have the opportunity to learn from people who act as influential advisers on projects for many of the world’s most successful companies.
You love working on a product that people pay for because it provides value. You understand that creating a good product and good technology is hard, no matter how good you are - you also know that it’s worthwhile and satisfying and supported by exceptional servicing of our clients.
You can manage your time effectively, prioritise and solve problems. You have excellent verbal and written skills and have the ability to juggle many balls simultaneously.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assist the Account Manager / Account Director in day-to- day running of accounts
- Data analysis (you LOVE excel)
- Mastering the internal tools
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery to customers
- Key contact for clients (Email / Phone)
- Build and maintaining strong customer relationships
You’ll need to…
- Be numerate, with the ability to analyse problems constructively
- Be comfortable with Excel (Pivot tables, V Look-ups)
- Be detailed oriented
- Be university qualified, with an additional 1+ years’ industry experience desirable
- Have a passionate thirst for knowledge and belief that technology can make businesses run smarter
- Have an interest in media and application for different priorities of international partners
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Be fluent in English
- Think clearly under pressure and be willing to learn and grow with us
- Preferably be fluent in a second language
Who we are…
Redmill Solutions Ltd (RMS) is a privately owned media technology company, registered and headquartered in the United Kingdom with offices in Greater London, UK, Guangzhou, China and Izmir, Turkey. RMS was founded in 2010 with the sole objective of empowering international advertisers (like the manufacturers of Oreo, Finish, Cadbury, Dettol, Rimmel London, MasterCard, Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi, to name but a few) by providing complete visibility and transparency to their advertising data. Accessibility to useful data allows the advertiser to make cost effective choices with increased understanding and connectivity to local markets.
We believe in a friendly and supportive work culture. We work hard and play hard, and beyond the creative buzz of the office there is a chance to ‘let your hair down’ at our annual summer and winter socials.
Send your CV to us at email@example.com