Location: Greater London, UK
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Permanent / Full-time / Start ASAP
Who you are…
You love working on a product that people pay for because it provides value. You understand that creating a good product and good technology is hard, no matter how good you are - you also know that it’s worthwhile and satisfying.
You believe building software is more than just implementing specifications that have been handed to you. You enjoy crafting code and working directly with the account leaders to figure out how to best do things, and how to best get things done.
You really enjoy collaborating within your team to build great technology - you have experiences to share and like to learn from others.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious developer with a strong sense of curiosity to learn to be the best programmer in the industry. You will work independently and enjoy the challenge of pushing technology to its boundaries. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our products from the code and ideas you contribute. You will be learning from people who act as influential advisers on projects for many of the world’s most successful companies.
What you’ll be doing…
· Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of our software system
· Design and develop new and modified features of software application
· Develop specific reports and features based upon client specifications
· Presenting ideas for system improvement
· Maintain the systems once they’re up and running
· Work as part of the technical team (UK based) and increase skill set
· Work closely with the Account Management team
· Help analyse existing projects and improve upon them
· Preparation of training manuals
· Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and help act upon them
You’ll need to…
· Be experienced with SQL and a good, working knowledge of .NET, C#, HTML
· Experience of Angular, JQuery, Typescript is desirable
· Have strong Excel knowledge (VBA desired)
· Have examples of own portfolio, with source code
· Be fluent in English
· Be university qualified with additional 2-5 years’ industry experience desirable
· Be passionate with a thirst for knowledge and belief that technology can make businesses run smarter
· Have an interest in media and application for different priorities of international partners
· Be eligible to live and work in the UK
· Be numerate, with the ability to analyse problems constructively
· Think clearly under pressure and be willing to learn and grow with us
Who we are…
We provide Media Intelligence Solutions that deliver data visibility and insights, empowering advertisers to make better informed global media investment decisions. Redmill Solutions Ltd (RMS) is a privately-owned media technology company, registered and headquartered in the United Kingdom with offices in Greater London, UK, , China and, Turkey. RMS was founded in 2010 with the sole objective of empowering international advertisers (like the manufacturers of Oreo, Finish, Cadbury, Dettol, Rimmel London, MasterCard, and Johnson & Johnson to name but a few) by providing complete visibility and transparency to their advertising data. Accessibility to useful data allows the advertiser to make cost effective choices with increased understanding and connectivity to local markets.
The primary platform of RMS, codename ‘Tuk-Tuk’, has more than 4000 active users in 75+ countries. Tuk-Tuk is a ‘cloud’ based, easy to use system with sophisticated security and reporting functionality. Having a platform that is cloud based allows substantial redundancy planning, regular maintenance without service interruption and reduced capital investment by our clients.
We have several products that need constant development and new features being launched regularly.
We believe in a friendly and supportive work culture. We work hard and play hard, and beyond the creative buzz of the office there is a chance to ‘let your hair down’ at our annual summer and winter socials.
What you get
· Competitive salary
· Workplace pension
· Up to 25 days annual leave (office is closed between Christmas and New Year)
· Fully stocked kitchen (breakfast/lunch items, drinks, snacks)
· Bar on a Friday
· Great atmosphere
· Fun office
· Summer and winter socials
Send your CV to us at email@example.com