We have had a phenomenal growth period and are seeking to find passionate, energetic and ambitious leaders to handle a portfolio of client relationships within our business. They must be curious, love working in a team and have a hunger to build something new within a healthy and happy environment. We are a scale-up company not a start-up company – but we have a start-up mentality. Everyone who works with us has the opportunity to be more / fly high.
Who you are…
You are comfortable being in an advisory role, and acting with influence comes naturally to you. You enjoy working hand in hand with senior stakeholders – actively seeking to identify opportunities. You love working in a business that adds genuine value and find it truly exciting when you can work as a true partner.
You enjoy building strong and long-lasting client relationships, and love helping your clients understand and make intelligent decisions. You have excellent presentation skills and know the importance of attention to detail. You love working with autonomy, whilst being supported by a truly exceptional team. You feel relaxed juggling balls simultaneously.
What you’ll be doing…
- Your primary responsibility is to ensure delivery of the agreed scope of work by managing internal resources, ensuring the client is delighted and excited with our products
- Lead a portfolio of global clients across a diverse range of categories, with the most senior figures in the advertising and marketing industry
- Demonstrate clear leadership skills – developing your team to be the best they can be
- You will be a trusted advisor both externally and internally
- You will independently seek opportunities to drive growth of your existing relationships, and be involved in new business elsewhere in the company
- Cross-departmental collaboration with your peers and colleagues to ensure timely and successful delivery across your portfolio
- You will embrace every day as being fun, exciting and different
- You will be targeted on delivery, upselling, cross-selling and renewal of your portfolio of business. Our experience has led us to know that when we deliver, our clients want more from us!
You’ll need to…
- Have relevant industry experience
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of our clients’ organisations
- Demonstrate you can plan and strategize at a senior level
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, including the most advanced attention to detail
- Have managed a portfolio of client relationships – either in the media / advertising industry or a related technology business
- Be a strong team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Have a persuasive and confident approach to projects
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Flexible working hours / Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave + UK Bank Holidays + Christmas office closure
- Buy/sell up to 5 days Annual Leave per year
- Private Medical and Dental health cover
- Enhanced parental leave
- Workplace Pension
- Season Ticket Loan / Cycle to Work Loan
- Winter & Summer Socials
- Food in the office
- Longevity Bonus
Send your CV to us as email@example.com