Who you are...
A smart, ambitious Account Manager with a strong sense of curiosity, keen to support some of the world’s largest global advertisers in understanding their data that support them making informed decisions.
Our people love working on best-in-class software products that add genuine value to global advertisers. You understand that creating a good product and good technology is hard – but you will enjoy being part of a team that delivers it. You will gain satisfaction in supporting exceptional servicing of our clients.
Your curiosity will drive you to understand how our products work today, how they might be adjusted to best deliver client needs and you will not be afraid of getting to grips with data and crafting stories around it.
While this role will work within a smart and experienced team, you will be comfortable in working independently and enjoy the challenge of pushing your own boundaries. You manage your time effectively, prioritise well and are keen to solve problems. You have excellent verbal and written skills and as you have project management experience, you enjoy juggling many balls simultaneously.
Your excellent attention to detail will ensure ongoing data integrity for your client.
What you'll be doing...
- As the Lead Point of Contact, you will report to a Global Account Director and be responsible for overseeing specific areas of the business.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a trusted advisor rapport with clients, building, and maintaining strong and long-standing relationships.
- Manage client expectations and ensure project deliverables are met within the specified timeline.
- Oversee and manage various areas of the workflow within your assigned responsibilities.
- Prioritise the importance of having correct information and exhibit exceptional attention to detail.
- Master internal products and provide ongoing data monitoring / analysis to ensure integrity.
- Work confidently within data management tools (e.g., Excel)
- Receive and interrogate client briefs to craft solutions that best represent client data via Redmill reporting functions.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with your team and direct reports, both within the internal structure (including Tech and Operations) and with external partners (such as media agencies).
- Possess the necessary knowledge and confidence to effectively present internal tools to client and media agency partners during training sessions.
- Be proactive in suggesting ideas that can enhance the efficiency or growth of the accounts. Also, identify any potential concerns beforehand to prevent them from becoming problems.
- Establish yourself as the primary expert on all matters related to your client, both within your organisation and in externally.
- Effectively manage upwards. Provide your Global Account Director with the necessary support to fulfil their responsibilities effectively.
- Be university qualified with experience working in the global media industry (advertising agency, auditor, investment team, client). We are media agnostic and recognise that digital advertising is important, but your knowledge must include all media types.
- Proficiency in numbers is a must-have skill for you. You exhibit enthusiasm when you come across Excel as a resolution to your issues, and you possess a sound understanding of fundamental Excel features, at the very least. Some of the skills include working with pivots, using V Lookup, and creating slicers, etc.
- With a strong desire for knowledge and a keen interest in leveraging technology to enhance business operations, you will have a passion for identifying innovative solutions that can optimise organisational efficiency.
- Have prior experience in handling international markets and clients and can thrive in a diverse and dynamic global media landscape.
- Be a strong team player with the confidence to work autonomously where required.
- Have a proven track record of delivering successful projects and contributing significantly to project teams.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at relevant levels.
- Have a naturally analytical mind and strong attention to detail.
- Be highly numerate, with the ability to analyse problems constructively.
- Thrive under pressure.
- Be enthusiastic about media, statistics, global advertising challenges, and how to assist in their resolution.
- Have excellent English proficiency.
- Have the right to reside and work in the UK.
What you'll get...
- Great central London office
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Buy/Sell up to 5 days annual leave per year
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Statutory compassionate leave
- Statutory sick leave
- Travel insurance for business trips
- Medical & Dental cover
- Eye examinations
- Games area
- Food and drink
- Social events
- Dogs in the office
- Contributory Pension
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working – 2 days per week at home
- Christmas bonus
- Longevity bonuses after 5 and 10 years