We are seeking a smart, ambitious, and experienced media account manager with a strong sense of curiosity and (ideally) international experience to be part of a team supporting a top global advertiser.
Who you are…
We are looking for a smart, ambitious account manager with a strong sense of curiosity to support some of the world’s largest advertisers in making informed decisions. You will work independently and enjoy the challenge of pushing your own boundaries. You will have the opportunity to learn from people who act as influential advisers on projects for many of the world’s most successful companies.
You love working on a product that people pay for because it provides value. You understand that creating a good product and good technology is hard, no matter how good you are - you also know that it’s worthwhile and satisfying and supported by exceptional servicing of our clients.
You can manage your time effectively, prioritise and solve problems. You have excellent verbal and written skills and have the ability to juggle many balls simultaneously.
What you’ll be doing…
- Reporting into one of our Global Account Directors, you will operate as the lead point of contact for areas under your responsibility
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your clients, building and maintaining strong and long-standing relationships
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of requirements to your client(s)
- Successfully project manage areas of the workflow under your remit
- Ensure accuracy across your areas of responsibility – we are paid to have the right information so attention to detail is exceptionally important
- Master internal products and provide ongoing data monitoring / analysis to ensure integrity.
- Work confidently within data management tools (e.g. Excel)
- Receive and interrogate client briefs to craft solutions that best represent client data via. Redmill reporting functions
- Develop and grow relationship with your team / direct reports across internal structure (including Tech and Operations) as well as external partners (e.g. media agencies)
- Have the knowledge and confidence to be able to present internal tools to client and media agency partners in training sessions
- Proactively raise ideas to help drive the efficiency or growth of the overall accounts you work on and identify potential concerns before they become problems.
- Become the go to expert for all things related to your client both internally and externally
- Successfully ‘manage up’ to your GAD, support them in their role
You’ll need to…
- Have proven work experience as an Account Manager
- Have experience working with international clients
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisations
- Be numerate, with the ability to analyse problems constructively
- Have solid experience with MS Office (Particularly Excel ie. Pivot tables, V Look-ups)
- Be detailed oriented
- Be university qualified with additional 3+ years’ industry experience
- Have a passionate thirst for knowledge and belief that technology can make businesses run smarter
- Have an interest in media and application for different priorities of international partners
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Think clearly under pressure and be willing to learn and grow with us
- Be fluent in English
- Preferably be fluent in a second language
Who we are…
Redmill Solutions Ltd (RMS) is a privately owned media technology company, registered and headquartered in the United Kingdom with offices in Greater London, UK, Guangzhou, China and Izmir, Turkey. RMS was founded in 2010 with the sole objective of empowering international advertisers (like the manufacturers of Oreo, Finish, Cadbury, Dettol, Rimmel London, MasterCard, Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi, to name but a few) by providing complete visibility and transparency to their advertising data. Accessibility to useful data allows the advertiser to make cost effective choices with increased understanding and connectivity to local markets.
We believe in a friendly and supportive work culture. We work hard and play hard, and beyond the creative buzz of the office there is a chance to ‘let your hair down’ at our annual summer and winter socials.
What you’ll get…
- 25 days annual leave
- Compassionate and sick leave
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Enhanced parental leave
- Buy/Sell up to 5 days annual leave per year
- Perkbox, which includes, high street discounts, free mobile phone insurance and discounted gym membership
- Travel insurance for business trips
- Games area, pool table, foosball and breakout space
- Food and drink in the office
- Drinks on a Friday
- Winter and Summer social events
- Well behaved dogs in the office
- Contributory pension
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Christmas bonus every year company is profitable (so far, that is every year!)
- Longevity bonus at 5 years