Who you are...
You love working on a product that people pay for because it provides value. You understand that creating a good product and good technology is hard, no matter how good you are - you also know that it’s worthwhile and satisfying.
You believe building software is more than just implementing specifications that have been handed to you. You enjoy crafting code and working directly with the product managers to figure out how to best do things, and how to best get things done.
You really enjoy collaborating within your team to build great technology - you have experiences to share and like to learn from others.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious person with a strong sense of curiosity to learn to be the best programmer in the industry. You will work independently and enjoy the challenge of pushing technology to its boundaries. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our products from the code and ideas you contribute. You will be learning from people who act as influential advisers on projects for many of the world’s most successful companies.
What you'll be doing...
- Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of our software system
- Design and develop new and modified features of software application
- Develop specific reports and features based upon client specifications
- Presenting ideas for system improvement
- Maintain the systems once they’re up and running
- Work as part of the technical team (UK and TR based) and increase skill set
- Work closely with the Account Management team
- Help analyse existing projects and improve upon them
- Preparation of training manuals
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and help act upon them
- Have 3+ years of experience working as a software developer in a data driven environment
- Have knowledge of Microsoft .Net development
- Have strong experience of C# (or another .Net/C family language)
- Have 2+ years of experience working with SQL
- Have strong Excel knowledge (VBA desired)
- Have examples of own portfolio, with source code
- Be fluent in English – This is essential
- Be university qualified with experience working as a software developer in a data driven environment
- Be passionate with a thirst for knowledge and belief that technology can make businesses run smarter
- Have an interest in media and application for different priorities of international partners
- Be numerate, with the ability to analyse problems constructively
- Think clearly under pressure and be willing to learn and grow with us
What you'll get...
- Competitive Salary
- Central Izmir office
- 14 - 20 days annual leave
- Statutory compassionate leave
- Statutory sick leave
- Travel insurance for business trips
- Medical & Dental cover for employee
- Lunch Vouchers
- Games area
- Food and drink
- Social events
- Flexible working – 1 days per week at home
- Bayram bonus
- Longevity bonus after 5 and 10 years
PLEASE SEND APPLICATION IN ENGLISH