This privacy statement sets out the current policies and demonstrates the commitment of Redmill Solutions Limited and its affiliates’ (collectively “Redmill Solutions”, “us”, “we” or “our”) to the protection of your privacy and the personal information you provide to us while using our websites, products and services (“Platform”). This policy is effective from the 25th of May 2018.
What We Collect
Redmill Solutions Limited may collect various types of personal information. Personal information is any information and data that relate to a living individual who can be identified from that information and data. Below list provides examples of personal information that Redmill Solutions Limited may collect. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and is provided for guidance purposes only.
- Phone number
- Email address
- Physical address
- IP address
- Login information
- Geographic location
- Payment card information
- Information you provide when submitting a job application to us
Redmill Solutions Limited may collect other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers as well as demographic information such as your preferences and interests.
Redmill Solutions Limited may use assistance from trusted third parties to collect personal information. Redmill Solutions Limited will only use personal information for the purposes for which it was collected.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We use personal information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Responding to your request for products or services
- Providing you with information regarding similar products or events or product or service updates
- Improving our products and services
- Sending promotional or marketing emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Communicating with you in the course of our business
- Processing your job application
- To contact you for market research purposes
- Tailoring the content of our Platform and offers for you
- Internal record keeping
- Complying with legal obligations
- Resolving disputes
- Exercising our rights under our agreements
Sharing Personal Information
Redmill Solutions Limited may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, disclose personal information under certain circumstances which are summarised below:
- For purposes permitted by applicable law
- In accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required by law
- For other purposes with your consent
- To third parties for the purposes for which personal information was collected
- To comply with a request that you have made in the usual course of our business
- To protect against fraud
- As necessary in the context of litigation
- To successors in title to our business
- Redmill Solutions Limited may use service providers in the development, customisation and delivery of our products and services or generally in the operation of our business including our marketing efforts. Redmill Solutions Limited may disclose personal information to these service providers in the usual course of our business
We have facilities and services providers in several countries. Data protection rules in these countries may be different than in your country of residence. Your personal information may be stored and processed by these service providers. By using our platform you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence.
Internet is not and can never be 100% secure. Redmill Solutions limited is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, technical and corporate governance procedures designed to prevent unauthorised access to or use of personal information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customers’ needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our platform, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable to the extent permitted by law. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Redmill Solutions Limited, Calleo House, 49 Theobald Street, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 4RT, UK.
Please note that, for various reasons (e.g. to avoid the violation of the rights of others) we may not be able to allow you access to your personal information to the fullest extent you request.
If Redmill Solutions Limited needs to contact you concerning your personal information we may do so by email, telephone or mail.